Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winter Wonderland

So, we haven't had much more of a dusting of snow since the big storm back in October, so as soon as the calendar ticked over to March, Mother Nature decided it had been long enough. This is the view out my front door a few hours ago, although it pretty much still looks the same now, although I think it has finally stopped snowing. The kids had a snow day, which means I'm ready to tear my hair out, and they only spent about 30 minutes outside.

And....here's the backyard. I'm hoping no trees come down, but that's unlikely as most of the loose and weak trees and branches came down in the fall.

4 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty but I'm glad it's in MA and not at my house. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! we already have spring down south!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing photos!!! It does look cold but it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of snow. It's 78 degrees here! Your blog is looking great! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete