Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Girl of Many Stripes on Examiner.com

Although I've posted links to some of my Examiner articles on this blog, I wanted to include a more detailed post on what I do at Examiner.  I have two titles there now, the Boston Scrapbooking Examiner and the Boston Canning and Preserving Examiner.  My goal is to provide great content with local connections to the Boston area.  So, I'll include recipes on the Canning and Preserving page, but I'll also include information on where to get equipment and ingredients locally.  You can subscribe to each of these titles to be notified when new content is available.

To subscribe to the Boston Scrapbooking feed, go to the Boston Scrapbooking Examiner page and click on the "Subscribe" button under my name.

To subscribe to the Boston Canning and Preserving feed, go to the Boston Canning and Preserving Examiner page and click on the "Subscribe" button under my name.

Maybe your interest in Examiner.com is piqued by reading about my articles.  You can write for Examiner.com too! There are tons of local titles available for many different topics.  It won't make you rich unless you've got a really popular title, but you can make some money and build an online profile that can give you other opportunities.  If you're interested, feel free to ask me questions, or go to the Examiner Application page.  If you use this link, apply, and are accepted, I do get a referral bonus, which of course is pretty awesome for me too.  If you don't see a relevant title, feel free to ask Examiner.com about it.  There was no Canning and Preserving Examiner positions until I asked to create it!

No comments:

Post a Comment