Friday, May 25, 2012

What's going on?

Let's see...
  1. I've decided to become a consultant for Tastefully Simple, you can read more about that here.  I'm really excited about this!
  2. Perrin turned 9 this week, so we had a big family bash on Sunday.  He got a new bike!  Now just needs to master the whole bike riding thing.
  3. My buddy Kelli came up from NJ last weekend so we spent Friday night crafting with the gals and spent all day Saturday at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield learning from the great Tim Holtz.
  4. We've continued to enjoy geocaching.  Eric has now hid three pretty devious puzzle caches.  We've got a 5/5 cache on our radar that we're looking into as well; already found Waypoint 1 and scoped out the coordinates for WP 2.
  5. I harvested the first thing from our garden this spring: rhubarb.  There's an article in the works for harvesting and freezing rhubarb.  I also made my annual Rhubarb Cream Pie, which is 28 kinds of awesome.
I'm sure there's more, but these are the highlights of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment