Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just got off the phone.....

...to register for Tim Holtz's classes next month at Absolutely Everything. It took me an hour to get to through, but I did still get the two classes I wanted, so that's great. My friend Kelli is coming up for the same classes, so I'm sure we'll have a blast.

I've had the pleasure of taking some of Tim's classes in the past, so I know what I'm in for. Can't wait! I was remembering the very first class I took was way back in 2006 at CKU-M Boston (at the very last CKU Boston, *sadface*), with my friend MF. It was a class where we made a little folded book out of a sheet of paper, a lot of distress ink, and distressed hardware, and it was amazing. It was back before most of his tools were released as products, so we had homemade distress ink blenders and distress hammers that he had made with linoleum nails. I still kick myself that I didn't take his other class that weekend, it was a memory glass pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment