Thursday, April 26, 2012

Many, many stripes

I certainly fit the description of a girl with many stripes, as I have so many interests, hobbies, and skills.  Over the last couple of weeks I've:
  • Posted an article on MA National Scrapbooking Day Events at Examiner.com
  • Tried to work on my front brakes, but I was one tool and three rusty bolts short of being successful.
  • Did some geocaching on my own and with the family
  • Entertained my children through their spring break, mostly by wearing them out through geocaching, but we also spent a fun day in New Hampshire at the See Science Center in Manchester and the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center in Concord.
  • Picked up a new customer who was totally blown away by my work (love when that happens!)
Saturday I'm taking Perrin to the district Pinewood Derby race, since he qualified by coming in second in our Pack.  Probably should get some housework done one of these days.  While I do have a lot of things I'm good at, housework is certainly not one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment