Sunday, June 24, 2012

Party Time!

Yesterday I had my Tastefully Simple kickoff party and it was a great success.  I was so super nervous, but my guests were great and we had a ton of fun.  The weather was gorgeous so I set up out on the patio, and if there was any chance of rain, we'd be able to duck into the house.


I had a separate table off to the side where I had my samples lined up and I was serving drinks.  After the presentation I used the table for processing orders.  I set up my display products, July hostess special flyer, Returning Favorites info, and The Foods You Love binder in the center of the table, and we passed the samples around.

The rain held off, and we didn't get any drops until about 15 minutes after we had brought everything in.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment