Friday, June 22, 2012

Summertime and the living's easy

School is out for summer, I had a huge proposal deadline pass on Tuesday, and it's time to switch gears into summer mode.  Me and the kids basically took the rest of the week "off"; no alarms, no real activities or things to get done.  Just some housework that fell behind over the last few days.  Tomorrow morning we are going hiking with the cub scouts, and tomorrow afternoon I am having my Kickoff Party for my Tastefully Simple business.

I find one of the most stressful parts of having a party is buying and preparing food.  However, when you have a Tastefully Simple party, the food is so easy.  I provide a Party Kit and a short shopping list, you just need to provide some drinks, and filling a cooler with ice, soda, and wine is easy peasy!

See this pic?  This is what I had to purchase for food for my party, and in some cases, like the swiss cheese, I won't need the whole package, so you might have what you need on hand.  That's all the food you'll need to get for a party with 12-15 guests.  I provide the rest in your Party Kit, and additional samples I'll bring to the party.  (Your shopping list may vary slightly based on the contents of your party kit, but the number of products/cost is comparable.)


I'll post later after I've prepared some of the food so you all can see what that looks like.  For more information on hosting a Tastefully Simple party, email me at tastefullysuek@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment