Thursday, August 30, 2012

Purging and Planning

Been going through a "purge" phase lately, cleaning out some old clothes from my closet and bringing them to the consignment shop, putting some items up for sale on eBay, and generally cleaning things out.  I have so much stuff that I don't use, and it's doing me no good sitting in my closet or in a drawer or in a craft bin.  So, out it goes, and hopefully I'll earn a little money through it as well.

The kids went back to school yesterday, and although I <3 my kids, I was happy for them to get back to school and all of us back into a regular routine.











September is going to be busy and fun!  Cub scouts will be starting up again soon, and Hayden will be a Tiger Cub.  I have six Tastefully Simple parties and a vendor fair already scheduled for the month, with a few open dates left.  I am elbow deep in tomatoes; have canned 8 pints of sauce and several jars of diced tomatoes, and it looks like the tomatoes will be going strong for a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment