Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello World

I've been playing around with the idea of one consolidated blog to post all of my random crap, so here we are, I'm the "Girl of Many Stripes". I chose this title because I have an eclectic selection of interests, vocations, and hobbies, that sometimes seem unrelated, but sometimes come together into interesting smorgasbords of goodness. (Holy cow, I spelled smorgasbord right on the first try....)

What you'll see here is a lot of stuff, such as my crafting endeavors, cooking and recipes, what I'm currently reading, geek culture, gaming, movies, things about my work, things about parenting, and so on ad infinitum. (It thinks I spelled infinitum wrong. Someone needs to invent a smarter spell check system.) So sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight

No comments:

Post a Comment