Thursday, February 23, 2012

Layouts, layouts, and more layouts.....

We installed built in shelving in our living room, and we're finally at the point where we can unpack all of the stuff that's been boxed up for months, including our scrapbooks. It's so nice to have them on the shelves again! My birdhouse from yesterday's post is up on a shelf next to my desk area.

I brought down a giant stack of finished layouts from my scrap space that hadn't been put into the books, so I've been spending time tonight adding them in where they belong. I apparently had been saving up these layouts for a while because it was a pretty big stack, so I then had to sort them for my album themes.

I use mostly American Crafts Modern 12x12 albums, with a couple of WRMK albums thrown in. I use exclusively D-ring albums. I don't like the way post bound albums go together, I scrap completely out of order, and I love being able to add things where I want whenever I want, so D-ring albums work for me. Right now our albums include:
  • Celebrations
  • Hayden
  • Family and Home
  • Learning (school/education)
  • Perrin
  • Travel
  • Wedding

I'll be adding a Disney album to that soon enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment